15/09/2011

To be decided

(I apologise for my absolute lack of decision on the title)

This blog post is just a complete mash up of things as I've missed out so much since I last posted. The reason I haven't really posted anything is because my mum's been in hospital and I was sick with worry, then had to care for her when she was out. Therefore my MIA status is completely legit. But whilst I've been MIA I have been busy making things and selling things to earn a bit of money for uni, all because I didn't know if I could rely on my student finance to be sorted out by the time I get back to uni (Please don't even start me on student finance, very bad experience with them this year for me). But on that note... I'm moving to my new uni house on Saturday! So when it's all decorated, which will probably be Saturday afternoon knowing me, then there will be pictures to follow.

I thought I'd blog the cards I've been making recently, although some of them aren't particularly great I did say  I'd document pretty much everything I make on this blog. So here goes...


It's okay, all these people's birthdays have been and gone so if they do stumble across this post it'll be fine.

Oh and a discount code for anyone that happens to be reading this blog today... Missguided have a 10% sale on their knitwear today using KNIT at the checkout. I managed to grab myself a cheeky cardigan like the one I've wanted for a couple of years now, so that'll be featuring on here soon as well as my bargain from Next.

Speak to you soon!
Nikki, xo.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nikki!
    Claire from Sitting Pretty.
    I emailed you for your address so I can send you the giveaway prize but haven't had a reply. Did you get my email?
    If you could send me your address to sitting__pretty@hotmail.com (2 underscores!) I can get your earrings posted out asap :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've inpired me to definitely make my own Christmas cards!
    x

    ReplyDelete